Feb 3, 2009

I AM STRONG!!!

I AM STRONG!

I MUST BE STRONG!

huuuuuu....
these few days are a bit tough for me...
i really hope that i can handle these situations....especially in "that" situation...
huhu...

tell you what...
i'm not a lucky person...
well, yeah i'm lucky that i have such a wonderful family and very supportive friends who always lend me their ears....
thank you for that...
but other than that....i don't know...even in lucky draw, my number never been called out...
NEVER...
haha...

went to genting highlands last saturday...
but i'm not in the story-telling mood....
the great day ends up with disaster....
it's all my fault...
if it's not because of my own recklessness nothing like that will happen...
i really feel guilty towards them.....up until now....
i'm so so so so so so so so so sorry you guys....
and thanks anyway that you guys really supported me back then...
huhu....
wani, azri, nadhrah, rina, fifi, elty, sepul.......

and i really need to know how much the battery costs...
i don't want to owe anything...
enough owing your kindness...
huhu...
and i really really am thankful that i have such a caring father and big bro to come and give a hand....

but actually............
it's supposed to be a great day on that day....
but...
i can't stop thinking about what happened the night before...

well of course it's impossible to think about that thing when i rode the roller-coaster....
haha...
but it ruined my day a bit...
a bit? is that so?????
huhu...

but today i feel a bit lighter....
after a few talks with my dearest friends....i think i can get through it....
again, thanks to kak su raje s, lina, aina, mila, jibah and last but not le
ast my dearest roommate, wani-chan...hehe...
even though some of them don't know what happened but they noticed it through YM...so, thank you!
huhu...
(man....this entry is all about thank you and all....it's like giving a speech! huhu... )

"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"

remember that!!!


ALLAH knows what HE is doing...

HE never wrong!


HE knows what's the best for HIS servants...


sorry my english sucks...
ashamed that i actually a science student...
huhu.
..

2 tanda kaki:

Anonymous said...

huhu..
sbr la ek..
jgn pk2 lg benda tu..
be strong k..

uchiha ct-k said...

huhu...
tengkiu...
:)